Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow! Where did I GO!

I lost all track of time. I have had my plate full and neglected my blog. I read some great posts on good blogging. The first rule of having your blog is to update it regularly. I dropped the ball this last week and a half.

Here's why.

1. Hudson had teeth surgery, Thursday, in Lubbock. (5 caps, 4 fillings and 1 root canal) Pretty tough on a three year old.

2. "Blessings" Equine Therapy Program is off and running well after Saturdays open House.
80 people came to our open house and several thousand dollars came in. Congratulations Corina.

3. Our Series "Core" continued Sunday and Monday. Apple covered three core words we believe at CJC. (Generosity, Creativity and Relationships) These are the seed and harvest words in our life. You can listen to it by clicking here.

4. Tuesday was staff meeting day. We covered many subjects, but one took most of the day. (Kids Church) Cigi came up with a great idea. This is by far the best idea that had ever been given in regards to Kids Church. I wish I could tell you, however we need to go through the proper channels of communication before we move. This change is less stress on our volunteers, involves a new location solving the growth problem and exciting for our Kids. If I was a Kid this would Soooooo be my Kids church. Needless to say, the CJC staff is extremely excited.

5. Today - Brady is home sick. We are getting ready for the VALENTINES BANQUET TONIGHT! Just a friendly reminder.

6. Thursday -The staff is shooting video on a new series coming in March called "MY LIFE".

7. Friday - Getting sermon ready for Sunday. "Heart" will be the third message in our series.

Busy, Busy, Busy - Love it. However, not to busy to keep in priority the things that are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment