Saturday, May 23, 2009

Improving the Arts!!!!

I love Art. This series, " The Forgotten Arts", is about the forgotten arts of the heart.

I was inspired by a Bruce Lee movie late one night. I watched how Bruce was able to do amazing things physically. I thought of his kicks and mine. There was a little difference. OK, a big difference. His kicks could be defined as a "Martial Art". My kicks looked more like a leg lift.

The same thing is true for arts of the heart. We covered, in our first week, "The Thank You". Anyone can say thank you. It takes a real discipline to know the heart behind it.

This weekend the second message will be on "The Apology". You will be blessed. See you Sunday or Monday. BRING A FRIEND!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is a great series Ty. It is so true. Can't wait to hear the next one. God bless, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed it and can't wait for it to be on podcast!!!

    ReplyDelete